- State Responsibility Area Viewer
- Southern Region Forestry Field and RPF Exam Prep Seminar Sign Up (PDF)
- 2019 Francis H. Raymond Award - Request for Nominations
- 2018 Pest Conditions Report (PDF)
- Timber Harvest Exemptions Summary 2019 (PDF)
- 2018 Strategic Fire Plan
- 2018 Board Annual Report
- List of County Authorized Designees for Less than 3 acre Conversion Exemption (PDF)
*Special Notice: Please use the link(s) below to register for the broadcast. Public participation is open and available for all webinars. Please note each meeting is a separate registration.
- Board of Forestry and Fire Protection. on Sep 26, 2019 9:00 AM
- Resource Protection Committee Meeting on Sep 24, 2019 1:00 PM
California Vegetation Treatment Program (CalVTP)
The CalVTP Draft PEIR is available for a 45-day public review and comment period, which begins June 24, 2019 and ends on August 9, 2019. Please send comments at the earliest possible date, but postmarked no later than August 9, 2019, in order for your comments to be considered. The CalVTP Draft PEIR is available for download from the Board’s website: https://bofdata.fire.ca.gov/projects-and-programs/calvtp/
Written comments are preferred via email and may be submitted to CalVTP@bof.ca.gov. Comments may also be mailed to the following address:
Board of Forestry and Fire Protection
PO Box 944246
Sacramento, CA 94244-2460
All comments received, including names and addresses, will become part of the official public record. A Final PEIR will be prepared which will include responses to comments received during this public review period that raise significant environmental issues.
Public comments regarding Board of Forestry and Fire Protection matters or actions should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.